Belmont Press currently have an opportunity for an Account Executive to join our busy team in our Northampton offices. The successful candidate will manage projects and liaise with suppliers and clients, providing exceptional customer service whilst delivering the day to day production print requirements.
- Provide technical advice and input on print projects to provide added value to the customer
- Accurately manage customer information to produce detailed print instructions
- Monitor projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to specifications
- Develop good working relationships with suppliers
- Attend customer meetings when required
- Maintain detailed project history and track costs to produce accurate invoicing information and reporting
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience of engaging directly with clients
- High numeracy with a strong commercial understanding
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience of problem solving and finding the best solution
- Keen eye for detail
- Computer literacy
- Good oral, written and interpersonal skills
Belmont Press has an excellent reputation for high quality print. The successful candidate will be joining a skilled team of people who are dedicated to maintaining our standards of outstanding customer service.
This is a demanding career with the consequential high rewards.
You can apply for this vacancy by completing the following form.