Are you looking for that next step in your career?
We are looking for a motivated individual who has previous experience within the print production industry.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of either print or bindery processes that can be transferred into the skills of a client account manager.
With support and training, this position offers a transition within your career to become part of a dedicated team within a fast-paced office department.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience in a print related environment, with good print production knowledge.
- Good administration skills and the ability to prioritise tasks when working to tight deadlines.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with clients, suppliers and colleagues, orally and in writing.
- Organised, self-disciplined and timely in handling administration and paperwork associated with each task/project.
- A willingness to learn and ability to transfer production based knowledge and skills into print management.
- Have a flexible attitude when faced with challenges and be motivated with a desire to succeed.
What You’ll Do
- Take detailed briefs from clients, proactively offer advice and execute accurate and timely quotations.
- Nurture and build exceptional customer service to become the “go to “ person for every client account under your management.
- Plan and process print related projects using company systems and technology.
- Utilize your production knowledge to execute savings and avoid production errors based upon your skill set and production experience.
- Ensure jobs are produced correctly and on time, ensuring client expectations are achieved and exceeded.
- Build working relationships with external suppliers to facilitate the smooth running of all outwork for projects/jobs.
- Adapt to changing deadlines and have the ability to work independently using your own initiative to ensure production/client requirements are met.
- Invoice jobs upon completion and chase any outstanding payments.
What We Will Offer You
At Belmont, we recognise and value you as an individual and we offer a range of employee benefits including :
- Competitive Salary with performance bonus scheme (after qualifying period).
- 25 days Holiday (pro rata)
- Company Sponsored Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career Path
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a forward thinking and innovative organisation this could be the role for you.
The position will be based at our Northampton premises with occasional client site visits required. Hours : full time (37.5 hours) covering 5 days per week.