Attention to detail wins Belmont praise from Franke
Franke is a high-end brand of kitchen systems, sinks and taps with a focus on high quality manufacturing and stylish design. Selling through kitchen design studios, Franke’s brochure range is aimed at both consumers and the trade and is a key part of its marketing activity.
Franke came to Belmont Press for its brochure printing: the company produces three major marketing catalogues for different product ranges each year, comprising 48 or 76 pages. They are required for the KBB exhibition, so the deadline is fixed. It’s a complex project featuring hundreds of products, photographs, drawings and detailed specifications, and this is what Steve Rutter, Marketing Operations Manager at Franke Kitchen Systems UK had to say about the service they received from Belmont Press:
“This is our largest print project by some margin and a significant part of our budget. We needed a commercial printer who could deliver the quality we required, had the capacity to produce all three brochures at the same time to meet our deadline and was competitively priced. Belmont Press met these requirements, and they’re very easy to work with.
“We always need some flexibility as the artwork is often delayed due to the complexity of the project. We deal primarily with a sales person at Belmont, who is very professional, but it’s clear that each department has a different responsibility and that they manage the whole process very well. They are also good at communicating, telling us what we need to do to meet our deadline.”
“We receive a level of service from Belmont that we haven’t had from other commercial printers, and the small things make a big difference to us:
- We get the proofs back almost straight away
- Repro sheets are sent to us as single pages in the order in which they appear in the brochure, so they’re much easier to proof
- They have already been checked and marked up by the Repro team at Belmont. For example, checking that page numbers correspond with references on other pages. This is a great help, as someone viewing the brochures for the first time will spot things that you might not notice when you’ve read them dozens of times.
“We never compromise on quality, but price is an important factor, and Belmont Press delivers an excellent brochure printing service at a very competitive price.”
Key benefits to Franke UK of choosing Belmont Press for its brochure printing:
- High volume capacity and ability to meet deadlines
- Flexibility of scheduling and well-managed process
- Good proactive communication
- Attention to detail makes proofing easier
- Excellent print quality
- Competitive pricing
If you demand high quality print, excellent service and value for money from your print supplier, contact us on 01604 596500 or email email@example.com