We offer single to multi-colour litho printing, as well as high definition print, short run digital printing and personalisation. This means that we have the capacity and flexibility to produce anything from business cards to high volume catalogues.
If you need large quantities of printed leaflets, prospectuses, brochures or catalogues, you’ll be reassured to know that we produce these for some of the biggest names in the country. We maintain our exacting standards across large print runs and across many different types of printed item. For example, in 2012, we produced over 13 million items for the London 2012 Olympic Games, delivering consistently high quality throughout.
Are you looking for a supplier who can meet high standards of production and customer service, while providing a cost-effective solution for short run print items like business cards? Are you interested in low volume publications that are printed on demand? Our digital print service produces anything from business stationery to A-Z street maps or course material for Open University students.
Investment in the latest wide-format printing, cutting and laminating technology means that we can print on to almost any roll media up to 64″ (1600mm) wide. Whatever you need to brand your environment, inside and out, we produce stunning graphics and robust products for a wide range of display applications. For example, posters, banners, flags, window graphics and cafe barriers. Go to our wide format and display page for more information.
We recognise that our endeavours are merely the culmination of the work that you put in to every item we produce. That’s why we’re committed to saving you time and effort wherever possible. We have developed systems to streamline and automate a variety of repetitive tasks, such as:
- Uploading your artwork to us (including online proofing, commenting and approval)
- Ordering a shipment of your stock from our warehouse
- Interfacing with your CRM system to retrieve personalised brochure orders
- Ordering customised stationery using templates based on your organisation’s corporate style
Our service doesn’t end with print. We also offer specialist finishes to give your printed material the wow factor, such as foil blocking, spot UV varnish, embossing and many other attention-grabbing effects. Many of these are even available on digital print jobs, including:
- Textured effects – create an impression with embossed-style textures
- Raised print – for more interest and impact, we use layers of transparent ink to produce raised print effects
- Digital watermarks – for a subtle, but distinctive look or to ensure authenticity, we can apply a digital watermark using transparent ink
- White Ink – by applying white ink to the substrate first, we can now print a wider range of media with greater vibrancy – including dark and metallic substrates
To see examples of these special effects on digitally printed items, contact us for a sample pack.
Whatever the size of the job, we know how important it is to you. Our team of account managers will keep in touch at every stage of the project to make sure that it’s still on track to meet your delivery deadline. You can also rely on us to handle commercially-sensitive or confidential print in the strictest confidence. Speak to the team today to discover more ways to engage your customers.